SO.. the iPhone cases have landed! We partnered with an amazing company to produce the cases. I think the quality is amazing, the colors printed beautifully, and the cases that have gold accents look great (and it's under the coating so it won't chip off). I'm so excited that they're finally online.
All of the designs are available as either Slim or Inlay cases for the iPhone 5. There are currently four iPhone 4 designs but we're considering adding the Botanical Rose case as a fifth in the next month or two.
All cases are available on our site. There are also lots of boutique retailers carrying them so please check with your local Rifle shop to see if they have, or will, have any in stock so you can buy locally if possible. You can find a list of our stores here.
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on? ;) Well... it's been nearly a year since the last post.. Things have been busy and exciting and often overwhelming during that time. I thought I would post a bit of our newest products. For more check out the site.
New things to come all around.
Here's a little preview of some of our new products debuting at the 2012 National Stationery Show next week (booth 1740)! I've been working like mad to get everything ready and can't wait to be up in New York for the show as well as seeing new & old faces. It's one of the most stressful yet fun times of year! If you'll be there be sure to stop by and say hello.
stay up to date on the most recent happenings and behind the scenes photos of the show by following me on instagram @annariflebond
Our new Spring Collection is here! Save 15% our 'Featured' section by using code "BLOOM12" at checkout now through April 11.
I'm so excited about our brand new product formats! We have 3 new botanical journals, 2 sets of pocket journals, thank you postcards (perfect for wedding & shower thank you's) and shopping notepads with an attachable magnet for the back.
It's been a busy start to the new year (how is it March already??) as we prepared to attend our first New York International Gift Fair (a giant trade show in NY) in January and prep to launch loads of new goodies at the Stationery Show in May.
Even though I've been a bit absent from blogging I've been using instagram (@annariflebond) & twitter to keep up with our happenings. I want to blog more often but be sure to follow us on both of those platforms to get the latest behind the scenes and updates for now!
Huge thank you to you guys for supporting us the past few years. We turned 2 years old in November and it's been a bit of a whirlwind. We've grown so much, learned tons, and put in an unhealthy amount hours to be able to create this company that we love so much. We're extremely excited about new things to come! (there are lots :)
above: photos from my instagram feed over the past month or so
1. Walnut Animal Society handmade stuffed animals (made by my friend Lauren & just launched today!) 2. elephant pull toy 3. Just Being Audrey book 4. bomber jacket 5. animal backpacks 6. natural crayons 7. Charley Harper memory game 8. classic Radio Flyer wagon 9. tweed coat 10. little Hunter rain boots 11. The Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm
I'd like to announce.. Rifle Paper Co. for Tiny Prints! We decided to partner with the site to create affordable photo cards, party invites, and announcements. There are lots of photo card sites out there but I've always thought Tiny Prints does a great job of curating designs, having user-friendly site, and quality printing/materials. You can view our starting collection here and we'll be adding more designs for more occasions throughout the year..
i'm so excited to share our new 'Global Greetings' social stationery set that we made exclusively with Anthropologie. We worked on the concept together and I love how they came out. And I must say, the paper wrapped box is quite lovely! They're available online and in stores.
here are my picks for fail-proof gifts for a lady. In my opinion they work for anyone. The type of go-to gifts when you're not sure about someone's taste, exact size, your hard-to-shop-for mother-in-law, etc.. hope you agree! if you have any other suggestions feel free to comment.
1. cashmere slippers, $79 Nathan got me these for Christmas last year and I wear them every day. They're like heaven on your feet. With sizes like S, M or L you can guess pretty easily.
2. L'Occitane shea butter hand cream, $26 A great addition to a main gift & I love the limited edition packaging.
3. Kate Spade pearl necklace, $128 A classic. Even if she already has one, the cute gold bow sets this one apart.
4. Oscar de la Renta robe, $82 Everyone needs a satin robe, no? It makes lounging around on a Saturday afternoon feel chic.
5. Filson tote, $105 A classic & durable tote. Even if it doesn't end up being a daily bag it'd be great for the beach or farmer's market.
6. silk-cashmere scarf, $75 so soft and J.Crew always has great colors to pick from.
7. cashmere cardigan, $168 mm, cashmere. cardigans are so versatile and the sizing can be forgiving.
8. wine club subscription, $pricey I don't think I'd ever sign up for something like this myself but I sure wouldn't mind getting bottles of wine delivered to my door every month! There are lots of great clubs out there to pick from.
9. volcano candle, $28 scents are tricky but every girl I know is obsessed with this candle.
10. Chanel No. 5 After Bath Powder, $65 I think any girl would love to open a gift and see a Chanel logo :) A more subtle scent than a perfume and it'll look pretty sitting on your bathroom shelf.
11. personalized photo day planner, $78.99 I love all of the photo gifts from Pinhole Press. It's such an easy way to make a special gift and their simple designs will work for anyone.
I thought I would jump back into blogging with some holiday gift guides! I thought I'd start with the most difficult to shop for.. guys. Above are a few picks for the man in your life.. or your dad.
1. chambray shirt from J.Crew 2. shave set 3. Handcrafted Modern book (i love this) 4. hammer screwdriver combo tool 5. leather weekender 6. bottle key opener 7. Makr ipad case (i have this case and I love it - Makr's studio is right behind ours!) 8. coffee mill 9. shampoo bar 10. Oak Street boots 11. Jack Spade needlepoint flask (not sure if people actually use flasks but it'd look cool sitting on a shelf too) 12. "nice parking" cards 13. shoe cleaning kit
long time no blog, eh? I feel awful. my poor blog.. so neglected. the craziness around here keeps getting the best of me.
HOWEVER.. it's the holidays! I thought I'd share a few products from our 2011 collection as well as a few new products such as our coaster sets (we've got a botanical set and a dog set & they're packaged in pretty paper wrapped boxes), our French cards are finally online, and we've got an assorted Homegrown Garden Set that's perfect for the gardener on your holiday list.
AND.. since it's Cyber Monday.. save 20% off the entire site (excluding personalized holiday stationery) until 2am EST! Use code 'CYBERMONDAY20' at checkout. And we've also got free U.S. ground shipping over $50 throughout the holidays.
happy shopping! I promise to start blogging more too :)
I hope you have a fabulous weekend and look forward to seeing some of you tomorrow at the Pink Olive meet 'n greet! Above is the exclusive NYC print that I'll be selling at the event. There will also be a raffle for a big groups of Rifle Paper Co. goodies... click here for all the details. I'm so excited!
If you're in New York come say hello this Saturday, October 15th from 4-6pm at Pink Olive in the East Village. I'd love to meet you! There will be drinks, sweets, a raffle, and a special exclusive NYC print.
Due to limited space, please RSVP to concierge[at]pinkolive.com to attend!
I can't wait to take a girls weekend trip up to New York with my good friend Lauren. We're mixing business with pleasure (aka shopping) and us Florida girls are giddy with excitement to wear some Fall clothes like boots and coats. :)