here are my picks for fail-proof gifts for a lady. In my opinion they work for anyone. The type of go-to gifts when you're not sure about someone's taste, exact size, your hard-to-shop-for mother-in-law, etc.. hope you agree! if you have any other suggestions feel free to comment.
1. cashmere slippers, $79 Nathan got me these for Christmas last year and I wear them every day. They're like heaven on your feet. With sizes like S, M or L you can guess pretty easily.
2. L'Occitane shea butter hand cream, $26 A great addition to a main gift & I love the limited edition packaging.
3. Kate Spade pearl necklace, $128 A classic. Even if she already has one, the cute gold bow sets this one apart.
4. Oscar de la Renta robe, $82 Everyone needs a satin robe, no? It makes lounging around on a Saturday afternoon feel chic.
5. Filson tote, $105 A classic & durable tote. Even if it doesn't end up being a daily bag it'd be great for the beach or farmer's market.
6. silk-cashmere scarf, $75 so soft and J.Crew always has great colors to pick from.
7. cashmere cardigan, $168 mm, cashmere. cardigans are so versatile and the sizing can be forgiving.
8. wine club subscription, $pricey I don't think I'd ever sign up for something like this myself but I sure wouldn't mind getting bottles of wine delivered to my door every month! There are lots of great clubs out there to pick from.
9. volcano candle, $28 scents are tricky but every girl I know is obsessed with this candle.
10. Chanel No. 5 After Bath Powder, $65 I think any girl would love to open a gift and see a Chanel logo :) A more subtle scent than a perfume and it'll look pretty sitting on your bathroom shelf.
11. personalized photo day planner, $78.99 I love all of the photo gifts from Pinhole Press. It's such an easy way to make a special gift and their simple designs will work for anyone.